expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Elle mag cover;

I usually love Elle. I'm a constant Elle enthusiast.
Especially for UK Elle, the American version is so smiley and commercial it makes me feel ill :(
But seriously, December's issue of Elle was a bit of a disappointment, as I was looking forward to the monthly blu-tacking of stunning photographs to my wall.
I'm a subscriber so I get the collector edition cover, which is usually gorgeous but I found it borringggg:


I don't know why I didn't like it. Maybe it's the gold, I'm not a fan of gold. But the pose is a little too sexual and her hands look a bit odd.
I'll stop being bitchy now.

But compared to the breathtaking cover October 2009 (a blonde Lily Allen) this felt a little meh.























October 09's cover
BEAUTIFUL!! Couldn't contain my 
excitement when I first got this. I fell in love :) It was shot by Rankin who since has become a favourite of mine!

www.rankin.co.uk 

















Hoping the next issue will be a more eye-catching. Sorry, Anne.

No comments:

Post a Comment